A Hawaii sunset cruise to remember! Join us aboard our catamaran for an incredible cruise among the scenery of Waikiki.
Private Catamaran Cruise & Snorkeling
- Private Charter All ages welcome | Up to 6 people | 2 hours
- Private Charter All ages welcome | Up to 6 people | 4 hours
- Additional Hour Learn more in FAQ
Experience the Ultimate Waikiki Adventure: Snorkel in Style on a Private Catamaran Tour
Come join us on our catamaran for an unforgettable sightseeing and snorkeling experience! We’ll take you on a leisurely cruise along the stunning Waikiki coastline, where you’ll get to take in breathtaking views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, and the iconic Honolulu skyline.
As we make our way out to the offshore reef, keep an eye out for playful dolphins and majestic humpback whales (in season). Once we reach the reef, we’ll anchor in a prime spot for snorkeling, where you’ll get to swim alongside Hawaii’s beloved green sea turtles in their natural habitat. Don’t worry if you’re new to snorkeling – our experienced crew will be on hand to provide guidance and ensure your safety throughout the excursion.
While you’re snorkeling, admire the coral reef structures and a variety of colorful tropical fish. After your snorkeling adventure, climb back on board and enjoy a refreshing drink as we make our way back.
The vessel is exclusively reserved for your party so you are welcome to play your music and bring any refreshments you would like to enjoy during our time together. Our crew will happily be sharing their local knowledge and the cultural history of the area we are traveling in throughout the cruise.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience – book your spot today and make memories to last a lifetime!
- Depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor
- Enjoy coastal views of the south shore of Oahu
- Guided snorkeling at an offshore reef commonly home to sea turtles and tropical fish
- Visit Diamond Head state monument & Offshore Waikiki (Great Photo opportunity!)
- Stop along the way to see any turtles, dolphins, or whales (in season)
- Crew will share local knowledge and the cultural history of the area. (We’re always happy to answer questions!)
- Small private group allows maximum attention to service and safety!
- Spacious catamaran to lounge on
- Bring your own food and drinks (BYOB)
- Soft drinks, waters, and a large iced-down cooler with extra space provided
- Shaded cabin seating
- Snorkel gear and flotation included
- Bluetooth sound system
- Snorkeling is a physically strenuous activity and requires participants to be in good health.
- Swimming is a required skill to participate in the in-water portion of the tour.
- This charter may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair-boarding access.
- We can connect you with our local favorite catering company to plan almost any food options you could want. Please inquire via the contact form, email, or phone to organize.