Explore beneath the sea on an incredible boat tour and guided snorkeling experience! Relax in the Hawaiian sun with your family and friends.
Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise Waikiki
- Private Charter All ages welcome | Up to 6 people | 2 hours
- Private Charter All ages welcome | Up to 6 people | 4 hours
- Additional Hour Learn more in FAQ
Best way to end the day in Oahu!
Discover the beautiful views of the ocean, local wildlife, the iconic east side of Oahu, and the sun dipping into the sea as you join us on a private catamaran cruise in Waikiki. We’ll depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor located in Honolulu and make our way up the coastline to Diamond Head, making stops along the way for any turtles, dolphins, or whales we may spot during our journey.
Once at the top of our route, we will find a calm anchorage to relax at and enjoy the Hawaii sunset. Guests are welcome to join me for guided snorkeling and swimming or just dip their toes in the water as we soak in the beautiful afternoon. Lastly, we will watch the sunset in the ocean as we head back to the harbor.
The vessel is exclusively reserved for your party so you are welcome to play your own music and bring any refreshments you would like to enjoy during our time together. I’ll happily be sharing my local knowledge and the cultural history of the area we are traveling in throughout the cruise. There is no better way to end the day!
- Small private group allows maximum attention to service and safety!
- Spacious catamaran to lounge on
- Bring your own food and drinks (BYOB)
- Soft drinks, waters, and a large iced-down cooler with extra space provided
- Shaded cabin seating
- Snorkel gear and flotation included
- Bluetooth sound system
- Snorkeling is a physically strenuous activity and requires participants to be in good health.
- Swimming is a required skill to participate in the in-water portion of the tour.
- This charter may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair-boarding access.