Join Us For Memorable New Years Activities On The Ocean
Exciting Activities on Oahu for New Years
Are you planning a trip to Oahu for the New Year? If so, you’re in for a treat! There are so many exciting things to do and see on the island, and there’s no better time to visit than during the holiday season.
Private Boat Charter in Waikiki
One of the best ways to kick off the New Year is by booking a boat charter with Hawaii Ocean Charters. Our private tours allow you to experience the beauty of Oahu’s coastline and marine life in a unique and intimate setting. From snorkeling and dolphin watching to sunset cruises and private events, we have something for everyone.
Top things to do on the island
But that’s not all Oahu has to offer. Here are some other top things to do on the island during the New Year:
- Watch the fireworks at Waikiki Beach: Waikiki Beach is the place to be on New Year’s Eve, with a spectacular fireworks display over the ocean. Grab a spot on the sand and watch the show, or book a table at one of the many restaurants along the beach for a front-row seat.
- Take a hike: Oahu is home to some of the most beautiful and diverse hiking trails in the world. From the popular Diamond Head trail to the lesser-known but equally stunning Makapuu Lighthouse trail, there’s a trail for every level of hiker.
- Visit the North Shore: The North Shore of Oahu is a must-see for any visitor to the island. Home to some of the best surf spots in the world, the North Shore is also home to charming small towns and beautiful beaches.
- Go snorkeling: Oahu’s crystal clear waters are home to a wide variety of marine life, making it the perfect place for snorkeling. Taking a private boat charter out to Turtle Canyon in Waikiki is one of the best ways to escape the crowd. Hanauma Bay is a popular spot for beginners, while the reefs off of the North Shore are perfect for more experienced snorkelers.
- Explore the culture and history of Oahu: Oahu is rich in cultural and historical sites, from the Polynesian Cultural Center to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Take a tour or explore on your own to learn more about the island’s past and present.
No matter what you decide to do on Oahu during the New Year, be sure to book a boat charter with Hawaii Ocean Charters for an unforgettable experience. Happy travels!